Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Inspiration Sunday






















































Image courtesy: Brian George, via Pinterest




************


Read it. Like it? Follow it. Please? Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


****************

Check my sidebar to see where I'm hoppin' today and everyday!

*****************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.





5 comments:

  1. I was just perusing the Internet in my effort to avoid anything I need to do because it overwhelms me, and I came across your blog. I really needed to see that quote right now.... It may have been divine intervention that lead me to see it. Non the less, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...does God have strong feelings about a snooze alarm?? Just asking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Have a great day.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the quote, everyone. Dee,get out of bed and start inspiring. NOW!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...